Tuesday 31 July 2012

Day Four


I've been dutifully following along with the Olympics and keeping up with my Ravellenics games. Heres my progress on Day 4




I love love love Malabrigo Arroyo. Vodka Lemonade has a 5.5 inch seed stitch collar which seemed to take forever but now I've done 14 raglan increase so I feel like I'm in good shape with 13 days of knitting left.




Julia is also working with Malabrigo Arroyo - the prettiest pink ever! She even picked out her buttons - she's got her sleeves off the needles and is now on to the body - soo cute!

My Olympic knitting may have suffered slightly because Clue 3 from the Westknits KAL came out and I just could help myself - I had to get it done.




I'm not really sure what I think of it so far except that I've loved knitting it so I guess that is a big bonus. I wonder what Clue 3 will be.....

-Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment