Thursday 26 July 2012

I'm Ready to go....

Here's my first skein wound up and my pattern all ready to go - I swatched last night so I have my needle size all picked out. Just to remind you - I'm doing Vodka Lemonade and using Malabrigo Arroyo in Prussian Blue.


Julia has also chosen Shift of Focus and Malabrigo Arroyo in the most gorgeous pink, English Rose.





Jenn has also jumped on to our Ravellenics team and will be competing in WIP Wrestling - a great choice because none of us have any lack of WIP's.

So who else is going to join us? I know there's lurkers out there reading my blog - so come one, join us! Please....so that the Quilt side of the store does not continue to think I have a few screws loose by competing in Ravellenics aka Knitting Olympics.


Now for Westknits KAL - I've decided (because Julia will not switch with me - which leads me to believe that she doesn't really like it as much as she professes too)to carry on and have faith that it will all work out in the end - even if I don't like it, it has been really fun to knit - in fact, we had a customer this week purchase yarn for it just because she wants to make it. The next clue comes out tomorrow morning to I'm hoping it's going to save my project. Afterall, Stephen did say you could use self striping - so fingers crossed.
Just a few more rows and Clue 2 will be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment