Tuesday 17 July 2012

Clue #1 and some pics

Since I'm on vacation and don't know much about what's going on at the store except that the 50% off has been extended for one more week on all commercial yarns - so get in there! - I thought I would show you my finished clue #1 for Westknits Mystery Shawl Knit A Long -



I used stash yarns but the same result could be achieved with Dye Hard Fiber Arts Self Striping sock matched with a semi solid fingering weight.

Today we visited Summerside PEI - very pretty!



Then on the way home from there - we did some snooping around in Park Corner, PEI where our house is and look at the sites we found.

















Now I'm off to start the Zen Butterfly Knits Mystery Shawl KAL - we have Serenity 20 in stock at the store so you can participate too! I'm three clues behind on this one so I better get going!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment