Friday 22 June 2012

TNNA in Columbus!

Madi and I arrived safe and sound after an uneventful flight - we spent the day driving around searching out yarn stores - and of course, some stash enhancing was done.




Not new yarns to me but new patterns - and both yarns for us to look at the show tomorrow. Tonight is Sample It - which means we can purchase items directly from the suppliers - an opportunity that won't be repeated again this weekend! We have appointments tomorrow morning bright and early with MadTosh and Fleece Artist - can't wait to meet Amy and Kathryn in person.

We have a gorgeous room - thanks to Madi - so comfortable with great couches for knitting after long days.





I managed to convince Madi that I had to go into Target - I love Target! I got quite a few things to take home but look at this little outfit for my granddaughter Ruby. I could just die it's so cute!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment