Saturday 24 March 2012

It was a great day at the Yarn Store!

Had a great day today - more yarn arrived! Yay! Now we have Manos del Uruguay, Artyarns, Zen Yarn Garden to name just a few. I taught a class on the Swallow Hill Beaded Scarf to a group of lovely ladies and then got a helped a knitter get started adding beads to a knitting project. It was one of those days that I just love - surrounded by enthusiastic knittersl

Stay tuned for your next newsletter from the Yarn Store - our new class line up is coming out. I'm very excited about it. Lots of fun classes for knitter's of every level.

My husband has the hockey game on which means a knitting night for me. Still plugging away on Farthing in Donegal Sock from HPKY.

Oh wait.....I've been meaning to blog about Knit Night - we had a great turnout last Wednesday with a bit of show and tell. Sandra brought these awesome Christmas stockings she's making. Amazing, right? They are made from Briggs and Little but could just as easily be made with Cascade 220 which will have in tons of colors.
(picture 1)

Cute cowl - this is the project for our Learn to Knit Level 1. Just one skein of Noro Kureyon. (picture 2)

1 comment:

  1. Can I add that my 9 year old designed the cowl!

    ReplyDelete