Sunday 1 April 2012

The Perfect Knitting Day

Isn't today the most perfect knitting day? Cool, overcast, a bit rainy/snowy - just perfect to haul out the knitting and get comfy with the tv and your needles.

I'm still hard at work on Farthing by well, you know my boyfriend, Jared. It's coming very nicely out of HPKY Donegal Sock. It's going to be super long just the way a scarf should be.

We are gearing up for the Creative Festival on April 27 and 28 - between the Quilt Store and the Yarn Store we will be taking 50 feet of space. So exciting. We will be having all kinds of knitting kits, lots of new samples. I can't wait bc although, I've done shows before, I've never done one as large as this with sooooo much yarn.

Twisted Sisters hand painted yarn arrived last week - every week brings more and more new yarns....hey, did I tell you that Dye Hard Fibre Arts is dyeing a line of sock, dk and worsted just for us! Yay! Soon we will have all the hand dyed yarn that you could possibly want.

Ok so now it's time for my needles - there is so much to knit, I wish I had more arms - at least just until after the Creative Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment