Monday 19 March 2012

Wingspan has landed!

I finished Wingspan just in time for the sock yarn sale on Saturday. It just took one ball of Jawoll Magic Degrade in Colorway 0085.0080. Not bad for just $21.59. An excellant project for some tv watching. (Photo 4)

Started on a new project by my boyfriend Jared Flood. Farthing is a lace scarf with a pretty ruffle. It's originally knit from Jared's line of yarns are a rustic wool so I chose HPKY Donegal sock for the sample and it's coming out beautifully. (Photo 3)

We are busy planning what to take to the Creative Show on April 27 and 28 so next on my list of knits is the Linen Stitch scarf from Churchmouse Classics in Koigu. I chose colors P866, P734 and P336. It's going to be gorgeous! (Photo 2)

I had a sneak in the back and saw some boxes that just arrived - Artyarns Luxury Handpainted Yarns sent the most stunning kits I've ever seen, in the cutest tin boxes. (Photo 1)

There's also a big, big box of Manos del Uruguay. Hanks and hanks of it. Hallelujah!

Last week, we met with 2 new suppliers of hand dyed yarns - one is Zen Yarn Garden - Serenity Silk Single. A blend of 75% merino/15% silk/10% cashmere. And Serenity 20 another cashmere blend. Yummy!

The Madelinetosh rep was here too - you all better sit down for this - Madi ordered 43 colorways - yup 43! Two different weight for summer - Tosh DK and Tosh Merino Light. I can hardly stand it - no idea what I will do with myself until June. Fun times ahead!

1 comment:

  1. Wingspan looks great! I love the colours. Excited for tosh!!

    ReplyDelete